Awards & Certifications
- CTCI Corporation Evaluated as Top 5% in the “2014 Corporate Governance Evaluation System”
- Taipei MRT Xinyi Songshan Line Systemwide Electrical & Mechanical Work--Power Supply System Project Contracted by CTCI Won Outstanding Engineering Award by the Chinese Institute of Engineers
- CTCI Corporate Sustainability Report 2014 Certified with AA1000 and GRI G4.0
- CTCI Honored with the 4th "National Industrial Innovation Award--Deep Development of Industry Fundamental Technology Award"
- CTCI Corporation Excel in the Top 2000 Enterprises Survey of CommonWealth Magazine, Ranked the 35th in Profitability (Net Profit after Tax) in the Service Sector in the Top 650 Service Enterprises Survey
- CTCI Corporation Excel in the Top 2000 Enterprises Survey of CommonWealth Magazine, Ranked the 28th in the Top 650 Service Enterprises Survey
- CTCI Corporation Retained Top 1 in the Contractor Sector in the Top 2000 Enterprises Survey of CommonWealth Magazine
- CTCI Corporation Ranked as "Grade A++" in the "2014 Information Disclosure and Transparency Rankings"
- CTCI Won the Annual Excellent Performance Contractor Award from DuPont Kuan Yin Plant for DTT KYC III Project
- CTCI Headquarters Acquired Certificate of Zero Accident Proof from Ministry of Labor (Totally 30.51 Million Accident Free Man-Hours from January of 2007 to January of 2015)
- CTCI Recognized by Taipei City Fire Department as the 2014 Outstanding Workplace for Fire Prevention Self-Management
- CTCI Awarded Extension of Badge of Accredited Healthy Workplace by Health Promotion Administration, Ministry of Health and Welfare (Duration:1 January 2015 to 31 December 2017)